• Large Print
Add To Favorites In PHR

COE accepting applications for boards and commissions

Enid News & Eagle - 10/3/2018

Oct. 02--City of Enid is accepting applications to fill vacancies in a number of boards and commissions.

Vacancies being considered for the Construction Board of Appeals include one registered design professional who is a registered architect; one licensed electrical contractor or a licensed electrical journeyman; one registered design professional with mechanical experience, or a licensed mechanical contractor; a licensed mechanical contractor, or a licensed mechanical journeyman; one registered design professional with plumbing experience, or a licensed plumbing contractor; and one licensed plumbing contractor, or a licensed plumbing journeyman.

City officials also are looking to fill vacancies on the Enid Joint Recreation Triad; a person with a disability for the ADA Access Board; a resident of the Waverley Historic District for the Historic Preservation Commission; and Public Access Television Board.

The city will accept applications for the open positions until 5 p.m.Oct. 24, with intention for Enid City Commission to make the appointments at the Nov. 6 meeting. City commissioners may conduct interviews.

For more information or an application, visit the city clerk at 401 W. Garriott, call (580) 616-7275, or go to the city's website at www.enid.org.


(c)2018 the Enid News & Eagle (Enid, Okla.)

Visit the Enid News & Eagle (Enid, Okla.) at www.enidnews.com

Distributed by Tribune Content Agency, LLC.


Driving Walking/Biking Public Transit  Get Directions