Take Me to the Data
This website is for you - the researcher, the concerned parent, the health professional, the policy maker, the executive director, the health advocate, the business owner, the elected official, the student, the engaged citizen, the entire community.
Larimer Health Tracker provides health data that helps you answer questions like:
- How many people in the county get enough sleep?
- What is our county’s teen pregnancy rate?
- Is anyone else my age getting their cholesterol checked?
- Do men or women report drinking more sugar-sweetened beverages?
Larimer Health Tracker has two types of health information:
- locally collected health data, which is broken down into age, education, gender,
- state and nationally collected health data that is specific to Larimer County.